There are two things I know all of you love—great skincare products and swag, which is why I’m excited to announce a giveaway I’m doing with Female Blogger RT, Superior Skin and several other bloggers (check them out, their links are below). Yep. It’s a whole big collab thing.
First of all, can we talk about how much I love Female Blogger RT? Follow them on Twitter right now because they retweet the best content from female bloggers. Literally, all they do is help other women! From my estimates, I think they’ve racked up approximately 1 zillion extra karma points. And now they are about to acquire a few more
So, what is this amazing swag you could win? A bottle of GrenzCine™ which is an anti-aging serum worth over $300. The active ingredients in this product are Vitamin C (which is not just for colds and OJ, your skin NEEDS this stuff) and a patented molecule called Polyamine DAB.
GrenzCine™ was developed by Vivier Pharma and Dr. Kenneth Dolynchuk, who is a plastic surgeon. You know how I feel about plastic surgeons and skincare! He formulated this product through over 30 years of clinical research (which is a LONG TIME) and ended up with over five patents.
So, what are the benefits of using GrezCine™?
· It makes your skin thicker and firmer.
· This product boosts the affects of your other products and procedures such as retinoids (you know I’m obsessed with retinoids), chemical peels, microneedling, microdermabrasion, laser treatments and any old school exfoliation we know is a part of your routine.
· Activating collagen in your face.
· It tells wrinkles and fine lines to go away-- seriously!
· Overall, this product just makes your skin look brighter, younger and all around more fabulous.
So what do you have to do to score yourself a free bottle?
Just follow the directions below. By the way, if you aren’t a giveaway person, I want you to know we are giving away three bottles, so your chances of winning are better than you probably anticipated. Also, if you’ve made it this far, you probably are a giveaway person.
Special thanks to Female Blogger RT for taking better photos than I can.